Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter EOTD!!

As you can see I FINALLY fixed my eye brows somewhat!!
And as promised here's my Easter EOTD!!

What I used::
Primer // Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Original.
Highlighter // Matte Yellow by Everyday Minerals called Pic Nic.
Crease // Matte Slate Grey by Urban Decay called Revolver.
Inner Lid // Shimmer Lime Green by Urban Decay called Acid Rain.
Outter Edge // Satin Medium Blue by MAC called Haunting.
Upper and Lower Lash Lines // 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil by Urban Decay called Ransom.
Mascara // Sephora Birthday Freebie.

There's my look for the day.
Did you guys do any Easter Themed looks??
If so link me to it!!



  1. Love the eye makeup! Saw you were a vegan and wanted to say that's amazing! I am only a vegetarian but maybe one day I will be able to go all the way.

    Love the blog dear~

    xx Em

  2. Ok haha maybe I read your information wrong XD Either way it's awesome!

  3. Perfect for Easter! Hope you had a good one.

  4. Hello, yr blog is great! Follow each??

    Btw, I have my 1st giveaway in my blog, hope you are interested to join XD

  5. I love this look! Your eyebrows look lovely, too! Have a wonderful weekend. I need to pick up some make up! ;)

  6. its a really cute easter eye look!